The windshield is an integral part of your vehicle’s overall safety. When cracks, dents, and holes start to compromise its integrity, it is essential to get those issues resolved quickly. However, many vehicle owners choose to delay necessary repairs for a variety of reasons.
A windshield replacement doesn’t have to be a drain on your time, energy, or wallet. For drivers in the Albuquerque area, Horizon Auto Glass and Tint offers windshield replacement services that get you back behind the wheel quickly. We can work around your schedule while still ensuring the highest quality results. Here are some of the common problems you can avoid by choosing us for your windshield work.
Don’t Struggle with Complicated Insurance Forms Alone
Vehicle insurance is a requirement for all drivers on New Mexico’s public roadways. Despite having an active policy, however, many drivers still balk at the idea of using professional services for their windshield repair. The fear of a long and complicated claims process keeps many drivers from using their benefits. To avoid countless hours of phone conversations, emails, and complex forms, these drivers will continue to operate their unsafe vehicles.
When you work with Horizon Auto Glass and Tint, we handle a large portion of the claims process that makes many windshield replacements a potentially frustrating experience. Our Albuquerque shop is a preferred service provider for many insurance companies. That means you won’t face endless wait times for approvals. Our staff also works with you to ensure that your forms contain the right information, so your services aren’t delayed by repeated requests for the same data.
How does the team at Horizon Auto Glass and Tint make the claims process so painlessly efficient?
• We start by contacting the insurance company on your behalf. Our representatives can answer all the critical questions to get your claim process started. We can also help you fill out any forms that your company requires.
• Your claim number is all we need to get started on your repair job. Our representatives stay in direct contact with your insurance company until this information is received. After authorization is received, we can schedule an appointment that works with your schedule.
• Our preferred status means we bill your insurance company directly. Instead of waiting weeks for reimbursement, you only pay your fair share of the repair costs at the time of service.
With Horizon Auto Glass and Tint, there’s no reason to fear the insurance claims process. Let us help you maximize your benefits by minimizing the time you spend dealing with insurance issues.
Don’t Get Burned by Bad Service
Another significant problem drivers face is finding a shop that offers quality service. How often have you visited a mechanic, only to have the same problems pop up soon after driving off of their lot? Without the benefit of personal experience, it’s tough to know which repair shops are genuinely trustworthy.
A shoddy windshield replacement is a significant hazard. Your windshield does more than keep you and your passengers safe from flying objects and unpleasant weather conditions. The glass forms an integral part of the structural integrity of your vehicle. In a collision accident or rollover, an improperly installed windshield could contribute to excessive cabin damage. You and your passengers may sustain more severe injuries than necessary.
With an average of 20 years of professional experience, the technicians at Horizon Auto Glass and Tint have the knowledge and skill to repair or replace your windshield to factory standards. We are so sure of the quality of services that we offer an unprecedented nationwide warranty on all parts and services. How can we be so confident in our windshield repair services?
• We use OEM or OEM-equivalent parts to complete your repairs. These parts are known industry-wide as the most reliable components on the market.
• Our high-quality adhesives are tested and certified to withstand a variety of weather and road conditions.
• In addition to decades of hands-on experience, our technicians are also AGRSS certified. That means our work always meets the highest nationwide standards.
Our qualifications and comprehensive warranty mean you can trust Horizon Auto Glass and Tint to provide a safe and reliable windshield replacement.
You Are More Than a Number
Finally, many Albuquerque drivers don’t prioritize their windshield replacement because they don’t have the time. Between work, domestic obligations, and other time commitments, it can be almost impossible to find the time to sit in a waiting room.
The demands of modern life also mean that going without your vehicle for any length of time is a big deal. There aren’t many people who can afford to miss work or call off their other responsibilities while their vehicle is being serviced. Often, vehicle repair shops seem to function with little compassion for this commonly known fact. Instead of taking your personal issues into account, these shops demand that you comply with their limited service hours and options. Any attempts to find a reasonable compromise can be met with lackluster customer service that makes you feel like you’re more of a bother than a valued client.
This dismissive attitude can leave you feeling like nothing more than a source of income. At Horizon Auto Glass and Tint, however, your positive experience is one of our primary goals. In addition to superior technical skills, we offer customer service options that make your windshield replacement even more comfortable.
• Mobile windshield replacement services mean you don’t even have to bring your vehicle to our shop for service. Whether your vehicle is located in the parking lot of your place of employment or parked in your own home garage, our technicians can complete your job while you go on with your routine.
• Our service center is open during the weekdays from 7:30 am to 5 pm. The early morning hours mean you can get your service done before the workday begins, so you aren’t stuck rearranging your plans.
• Our customer service representatives are always ready and willing to help you. Whether you need help understanding your billing or need answers to questions about your service, we can provide the information you need in-person or over the phone.
As a local business, we understand the importance of customer experience. This drives the entire Horizon Auto Glass and Tint staff to strive to make every interaction positive, pain-free, and convenient for our Albuquerque customers.
Don’t Put Off Your Windshield Repairs, Call Horizon Auto Glass and Tint Instead
With our unmatched nationwide warranty, convenient service options, and personalized service, there’s no reason to sacrifice your safety. Call Horizon Auto Glass and Tint today to learn how easy it is to get your windshield replacement done.